New IRB Forms and System Upgrade are LIVE!
The system will ask you to version all active studies to the new form when you submit a modification or a continuing review form. Please go through the process to update the information in the new form.
- New Study Assistant Tutorials
- Drag and drop feature to upload documents
- Pop-up messages to assist you through the system
- Stipulations appear in the pertinent section of the documents where you will be able to easily identify where to add/clarify information
- In-system Scientific Review Routing
- Ability to view legacy documents and study approvals efficiently
If you experience any problems please contact the HRPP staff.
A study can be closed once it is closed to recruitment (with no direct participant follow-up), and all data collection has concluded. Data analysis of de-identified data can continue after the protocol is closed. There are different types of closures and protocol suspensions.